Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A0 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (256)
G0 58 dBZ 18,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 30% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (232)
R0 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 50% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (231)
H0 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (240)
D0 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (272)
B0 51 dBZ 11,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (245)
U0 50 dBZ 6,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E0 47 dBZ 7,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WSW (258)
V0 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I0 43 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (202)
W0 42 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L0 39 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSW (200)
O0 38 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (212)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail