Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
T6 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots SW (225)
W6 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots SW (232)
R6 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SW (232)
S6 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (221)
U6 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (247)
Z6 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (227)
Y6 49 dBZ 33,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SSE (147)
A7 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B7 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
C7 42 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail