Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X0 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SW (234)
H3 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 56 knots SW (228)
K7 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D8 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 43 knots SW (233)
O7 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (247)
M7 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (220)
P1 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots SW (223)
O2 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SW (221)
N6 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 58 knots WSW (239)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail