Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
W5 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (241)
P6 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 56 knots SW (236)
I7 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 45 knots SW (224)
O4 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (232)
Y6 50 dBZ 44,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots WSW (250)
F6 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (246)
N7 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A6 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 47 knots WSW (250)
B7 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (266)
Q6 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots WSW (247)
I6 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (237)
U6 40 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (228)
Z6 38 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSE (164)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail