Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z3 67 dBZ 37,000 ft. 58 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots NW (306)
N6 66 dBZ 29,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (239)
N5 63 dBZ 30,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots WSW (253)
E6 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NW (309)
S6 58 dBZ 31,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots NW (326)
G6 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (255)
A6 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 58 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WNW (296)
F6 55 dBZ 37,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WSW (256)
O6 53 dBZ 36,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots W (280)
X6 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z5 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (259)
Y6 47 dBZ 38,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z6 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R6 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WNW (287)
P6 44 dBZ 30,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SW (219)
T6 43 dBZ 33,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (276)
B7 36 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A7 34 dBZ 28,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail