Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B4 63 dBZ 26,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots NW (313)
Z4 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots N (359)
D5 60 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S3 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots W (270)
Y4 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (257)
J4 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots W (263)
M3 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (297)
S4 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (314)
E5 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F5 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail