Weather Radar

Nashville Radar
NEXRAD Station OHX
Save Image
Share

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M7 67 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 60% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 35 knots SW (220)
I8 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots SW (230)
D9 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SW (219)
F8 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 45 knots SW (223)
R7 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots SW (235)
N8 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SW (232)
Z5 54 dBZ 10,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (227)
K9 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
A7 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SW (233)
G8 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (248)
H9 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (258)
S8 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 54 knots SSW (206)
I7 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (235)
J9 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N7 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (235)
C9 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (227)
A8 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SSW (213)
L9 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q8 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (228)
I9 41 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SSW (213)
X8 40 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (252)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail