Weather Radar Maps

Nashville Radar
NEXRAD Station OHX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y9 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots N (7)
I0 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots NNE (30)
R6 56 dBZ 57,000 ft. 72 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots NNE (14)
I9 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots ENE (76)
Y8 54 dBZ 48,000 ft. 59 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NE (52)
N9 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (327)
E8 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots NW (321)
G9 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (264)
J9 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots ENE (61)
J0 52 dBZ 13,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (307)
T8 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (337)
H1 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
E7 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (282)
M0 51 dBZ 8,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (79)
L9 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots NNE (15)
L0 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (238)
Y0 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NW (320)
Q0 50 dBZ 16,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots NNE (24)
B1 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (289)
D0 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NE (39)
R8 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SSW (204)
X9 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SW (236)
A1 47 dBZ 30,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 52 knots N (349)
J7 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (354)
P0 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNW (343)
D1 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (285)
K0 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ESE (117)
Z0 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (258)
L1 45 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G0 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ESE (119)
F9 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NE (46)
F1 41 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots N (6)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail