Weather Radar Maps

Nashville Radar
NEXRAD Station OHX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S0 63 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.50 in. 12 knots NW (321)
W3 61 dBZ 38,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WNW (283)
J8 60 dBZ 38,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (287)
X0 59 dBZ 50,000 ft. 81 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 0 knots WNW (296)
V5 59 dBZ 42,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots NW (313)
R0 58 dBZ 31,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots NW (309)
E3 58 dBZ 42,000 ft. 53 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots N (354)
N1 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (321)
W4 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots W (269)
H2 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (332)
M3 56 dBZ 44,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots W (271)
F5 56 dBZ 32,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WNW (290)
H9 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
I6 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (299)
I7 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (309)
W6 55 dBZ 41,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots NNE (22)
C4 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots WNW (291)
T2 55 dBZ 46,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WNW (284)
P3 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots E (97)
O5 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NW (315)
T8 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NE (51)
L9 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (286)
U5 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (262)
J5 50 dBZ 36,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
L8 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W7 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J1 48 dBZ 51,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NW (323)
H3 48 dBZ 30,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
O4 47 dBZ 57,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots NNW (335)
Q3 47 dBZ 38,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots NW (311)
L7 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (256)
U7 45 dBZ 44,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail