Weather Radar Maps

Nashville Radar
NEXRAD Station OHX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J3 64 dBZ 45,000 ft. 81 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 2.25 in. 14 knots WNW (295)
I1 63 dBZ 22,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots W (275)
N3 62 dBZ 32,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 10 knots NE (53)
F4 62 dBZ 38,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots NW (318)
Q5 62 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 1.00 in. New Cell
V5 61 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 50% chance 80% chance 1.25 in. 6 knots WSW (239)
M5 60 dBZ 23,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S4 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots NW (320)
W2 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots WNW (298)
B4 57 dBZ 40,000 ft. 59 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots NE (34)
I5 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 56 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots N (355)
Z4 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots NNW (331)
M2 54 dBZ 35,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots E (80)
W3 54 dBZ 44,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NNE (19)
O3 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots NNE (25)
K0 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (295)
T4 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WNW (291)
C5 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (282)
U5 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NNW (342)
U2 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots N (351)
V4 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WNW (283)
P5 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (239)
Q4 49 dBZ 35,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots NW (325)
C4 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots N (3)
A3 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WNW (296)
A5 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (318)
Y1 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots N (2)
T5 47 dBZ 38,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (286)
D3 47 dBZ 29,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (300)
O5 45 dBZ 33,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
A4 44 dBZ 56,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NW (311)
X2 44 dBZ 35,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NW (318)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail