Weather Radar Maps

Omaha-Valley Radar
NEXRAD Station OAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N5 63 dBZ 44,000 ft. 55 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 33 knots SW (222)
Z7 62 dBZ 34,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SE (146)
M0 61 dBZ 18,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
A1 61 dBZ 39,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 27 knots SSW (192)
H4 61 dBZ 25,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SSW (198)
H1 60 dBZ 34,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 12 knots S (183)
B1 60 dBZ 34,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SSW (207)
K5 59 dBZ 36,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SSE (156)
D8 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots S (175)
O1 59 dBZ 49,000 ft. 61 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots SW (216)
H7 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
F8 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SSE (162)
N6 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U9 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SSW (195)
C2 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SE (140)
W6 52 dBZ 48,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SSW (206)
P1 51 dBZ 33,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
W2 50 dBZ 33,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U7 49 dBZ 31,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SSW (193)
X0 46 dBZ 37,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots ESE (117)
D7 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (216)
G9 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I7 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O9 45 dBZ 30,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D3 43 dBZ 26,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
C0 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S4 41 dBZ 38,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SSW (193)
Y0 40 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C4 38 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (233)
X7 37 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots E (83)
T6 36 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (208)
C8 35 dBZ 22,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SSE (164)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail