Weather Radar Maps

Omaha-Valley Radar
NEXRAD Station OAX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
U9 62 dBZ 37,000 ft. 62 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 31 knots WNW (285)
A2 62 dBZ 32,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 49 knots WSW (239)
D2 62 dBZ 32,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (240)
S2 61 dBZ 32,000 ft. 58 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 8 knots ESE (121)
S1 61 dBZ 38,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 31 knots SW (229)
B4 61 dBZ 29,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
I9 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WSW (238)
V3 60 dBZ 32,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
M1 60 dBZ 37,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 49 knots WSW (244)
N9 60 dBZ 36,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (230)
N1 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (238)
P8 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (231)
P0 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (238)
N2 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SW (228)
A4 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
G8 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (254)
G6 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (294)
X1 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots SW (214)
W2 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots SW (226)
O3 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (241)
Z3 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
E1 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (236)
V1 54 dBZ 25,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (259)
H3 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O9 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (225)
P3 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SW (230)
L9 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (247)
U2 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
X0 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots SW (234)
S3 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (225)
T3 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
G3 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 43 knots WSW (242)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail