Weather Radar Maps

Omaha-Valley Radar
NEXRAD Station OAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E4 61 dBZ 24,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (285)
H8 59 dBZ 33,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (260)
Y7 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 54 knots WSW (251)
S9 59 dBZ 43,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WNW (298)
F7 59 dBZ 40,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (284)
C7 58 dBZ 37,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots W (273)
N5 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (282)
B1 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (267)
O6 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots NW (308)
B9 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G6 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SW (234)
Y0 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (271)
C6 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (273)
S6 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NW (311)
F3 55 dBZ 39,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (290)
M7 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (297)
Z9 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (281)
U5 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (275)
T4 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (285)
V8 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
X5 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (243)
B8 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (270)
G4 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots WNW (285)
T8 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A3 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (284)
W1 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (265)
H2 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (272)
M4 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WSW (250)
H1 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (275)
V1 45 dBZ 25,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WNW (283)
E3 45 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NNW (329)
A5 44 dBZ 34,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots W (279)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail