Weather Radar Maps

Carrville Radar
NEXRAD Station MXX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I0 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
A0 58 dBZ 45,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. New Cell
D0 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
K0 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
E0 57 dBZ 35,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
B0 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
C0 57 dBZ 42,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
L0 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S0 57 dBZ 14,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F0 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
G0 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
J0 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
H0 55 dBZ 43,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
R0 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
T0 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V0 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O0 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
N0 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q0 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E1 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M0 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U0 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W0 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C1 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P0 51 dBZ 40,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X0 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z0 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D1 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B1 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A1 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F1 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y0 47 dBZ 31,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail