Weather Radar Maps

Fargo-Grand Forks Radar
NEXRAD Station MVX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H1 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
I1 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
W0 56 dBZ 29,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots W (279)
Y0 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (269)
G0 55 dBZ 45,000 ft. 58 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots NW (312)
L0 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (270)
C1 52 dBZ 38,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 45 knots WNW (300)
Z0 52 dBZ 35,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots W (271)
K0 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WNW (290)
D1 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (235)
G1 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (234)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail