Weather Radar Maps

Fargo-Grand Forks Radar
NEXRAD Station MVX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O3 65 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WNW (302)
I6 60 dBZ 26,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 16 knots W (275)
H6 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots WNW (298)
H5 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (285)
T5 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WNW (288)
V3 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 23 knots WNW (297)
W5 56 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots W (279)
P6 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (265)
D6 53 dBZ 12,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (254)
P4 52 dBZ 7,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (288)
N5 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (268)
R5 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (301)
W4 50 dBZ 26,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (300)
S5 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (286)
B6 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (278)
R0 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (297)
Z4 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (284)
X2 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (294)
Q6 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I5 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (303)
R6 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B4 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (281)
S6 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S2 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (264)
D5 39 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (290)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail