Weather Radar Maps

Fargo-Grand Forks Radar
NEXRAD Station MVX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F6 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SW (232)
A6 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (254)
H5 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 82 knots SW (228)
I5 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots WSW (258)
G9 54 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 51 knots WSW (247)
O9 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (246)
W6 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (246)
E0 53 dBZ 5,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G4 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (240)
S6 52 dBZ 3,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H3 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots W (266)
K8 51 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D2 50 dBZ 3,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U7 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (220)
K6 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N3 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X5 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 66 knots SSW (202)
V0 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (228)
V7 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 54 knots SW (236)
U3 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (236)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail