Weather Radar Maps

Missoula Radar
NEXRAD Station MSX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F4 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WSW (255)
Z6 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SE (130)
P6 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WSW (237)
O5 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots ESE (117)
O7 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots WSW (252)
U6 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SW (222)
L7 48 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (164)
A6 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots ESE (115)
Q7 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots E (96)
M5 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SW (223)
C7 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SE (146)
N7 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSE (147)
A8 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (163)
U5 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (99)
X6 43 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (158)
S7 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ENE (71)
A7 42 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots S (188)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail