Weather Radar Maps

Knoxville Radar
NEXRAD Station MRX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D6 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WNW (302)
H7 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (301)
K7 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (301)
J7 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (289)
M8 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots NW (316)
L7 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (293)
A8 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (296)
J8 50 dBZ 9,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WNW (297)
B5 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (278)
Z7 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (288)
P8 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W6 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (290)
R8 49 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H8 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (265)
Q8 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q7 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (279)
V6 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (269)
I8 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WSW (240)
N8 45 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots W (275)
F8 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (277)
F7 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (288)
S8 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T8 38 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail