Weather Radar Maps

Knoxville Radar
NEXRAD Station MRX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A0 60 dBZ 18,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots S (170)
K5 59 dBZ 18,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SE (124)
C9 58 dBZ 14,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots S (169)
X9 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots ESE (121)
B0 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SE (133)
H8 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (197)
J8 55 dBZ 15,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (257)
I9 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ESE (103)
A8 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots ENE (75)
A9 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots S (190)
S8 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (207)
L0 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
C0 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NE (52)
T5 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (239)
D0 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (153)
G0 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (158)
R7 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots ESE (102)
M0 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
W9 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SSE (165)
R9 46 dBZ 32,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SSE (167)
H9 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NNE (24)
M9 42 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (242)
M7 42 dBZ 11,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (89)
F0 41 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots NE (53)
K0 41 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I0 36 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (229)
B7 36 dBZ 19,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (280)
R8 34 dBZ 9,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (97)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail