Weather Radar Maps

Knoxville Radar
NEXRAD Station MRX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O7 60 dBZ 29,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 58 knots W (277)
J4 58 dBZ 25,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
W4 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 54 knots WNW (284)
E7 57 dBZ 14,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L5 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots NW (305)
D3 55 dBZ 39,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots NW (307)
M3 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots WNW (290)
O5 54 dBZ 41,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots WNW (291)
W3 53 dBZ 2,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots NW (305)
T5 52 dBZ 6,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots W (279)
R4 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WNW (291)
E1 51 dBZ 43,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots NW (309)
G6 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F3 51 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots W (281)
B5 51 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots W (281)
H6 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K5 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WNW (288)
I6 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A7 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N4 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WNW (291)
Q6 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots NW (315)
K0 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WNW (291)
H1 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WNW (285)
B1 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WNW (289)
O4 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (276)
X9 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots W (272)
S6 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots W (280)
M1 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots W (275)
Q7 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C5 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (269)
X4 41 dBZ 26,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots W (274)
R6 36 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots W (269)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail