Weather Radar Maps

Minneapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station MPX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J0 63 dBZ 28,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 25 knots WSW (239)
H0 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots W (269)
N0 59 dBZ 29,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WSW (247)
M0 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (329)
S0 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (279)
I0 56 dBZ 12,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (245)
Q0 55 dBZ 3,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (270)
E0 52 dBZ 8,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (267)
D0 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots W (272)
F0 48 dBZ 30,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots W (277)
T0 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (270)
D1 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Z0 46 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WNW (286)
Y0 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (284)
W0 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (229)
C1 39 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail