Weather Radar

Minneapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station MPX
Save Image
Share

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G0 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 40% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots W (268)
D1 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (269)
H1 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (248)
C1 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (245)
K1 48 dBZ 29,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail