Weather Radar Maps

Mobile Radar
NEXRAD Station MOB

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X4 61 dBZ 36,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 23 knots NE (34)
O6 61 dBZ 45,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 23 knots NE (46)
E6 59 dBZ 49,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots N (352)
Y0 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NNW (339)
D5 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots ENE (67)
B9 58 dBZ 53,000 ft. 75 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots NNE (24)
P1 57 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NNE (15)
O2 56 dBZ 39,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots NE (38)
E4 56 dBZ 43,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots ENE (62)
H1 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots E (87)
Y3 55 dBZ 38,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NE (36)
Q2 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots NNE (18)
I1 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NE (48)
Z5 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots NE (52)
R4 55 dBZ 51,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots ESE (102)
L6 55 dBZ 36,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NNE (15)
X1 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 38 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 51 knots S (175)
G6 54 dBZ 35,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NE (43)
W9 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots NE (38)
C3 53 dBZ 36,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 54 knots NE (49)
M2 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots NNE (25)
R2 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots ENE (62)
R0 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots NNE (21)
U8 53 dBZ 37,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots ENE (59)
P0 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (352)
V4 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NNE (20)
T2 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots N (10)
T3 51 dBZ 33,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NE (42)
L5 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots N (9)
P6 49 dBZ 39,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
G8 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots NE (40)
A5 46 dBZ 53,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots ENE (71)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail