Weather Radar Maps

Mobile Radar
NEXRAD Station MOB

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z1 59 dBZ 41,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 14 knots ENE (69)
M3 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSE (165)
L3 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots W (272)
D2 53 dBZ 33,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots ESE (107)
R3 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots ENE (77)
N3 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NNW (328)
Q2 49 dBZ 33,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNW (345)
H2 49 dBZ 33,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NE (50)
A3 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots ENE (63)
P3 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (80)
Q3 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots E (87)
K3 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots E (91)
C3 46 dBZ 45,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NNE (28)
I3 44 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ENE (66)
H3 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ESE (116)
S3 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail