Weather Radar Maps

Milwaukee Radar
NEXRAD Station MKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J1 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 39 knots WSW (252)
L2 58 dBZ 16,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (223)
Q2 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
T2 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
N1 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots W (269)
O2 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (219)
C2 51 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (253)
X1 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SSW (209)
B2 50 dBZ 35,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots WSW (246)
J2 50 dBZ 33,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SW (223)
G2 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots SSW (192)
R1 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots W (274)
S1 49 dBZ 39,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (279)
K2 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SE (124)
I2 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 62 knots S (191)
G1 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (246)
V2 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K1 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (257)
M2 37 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots S (184)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail