Weather Radar Maps

Milwaukee Radar
NEXRAD Station MKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R0 64 dBZ 23,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 25 knots WSW (247)
X7 63 dBZ 19,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 40% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots WSW (253)
S9 62 dBZ 31,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 40% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots SW (235)
Z6 62 dBZ 20,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots W (265)
C8 61 dBZ 32,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 33 knots WSW (244)
Q0 61 dBZ 27,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots WSW (247)
F9 61 dBZ 18,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SW (228)
G8 60 dBZ 32,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WSW (248)
C0 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (249)
N8 60 dBZ 11,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WNW (294)
D9 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (246)
B9 59 dBZ 24,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (257)
E6 59 dBZ 29,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (242)
V6 59 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (248)
T9 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 50% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
T0 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 40% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots WSW (256)
M8 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots W (260)
L9 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WNW (300)
C1 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SW (222)
S0 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (263)
V0 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (255)
N9 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (232)
K9 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots NW (312)
F1 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (273)
V9 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I0 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WNW (286)
W0 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
B0 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
A0 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots NNW (327)
E5 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (263)
M7 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 45 knots W (278)
J8 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (270)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail