Weather Radar Maps

Milwaukee Radar
NEXRAD Station MKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X6 61 dBZ 28,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 23 knots SW (219)
Y4 61 dBZ 27,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 49 knots W (261)
Q4 61 dBZ 18,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (248)
U7 60 dBZ 30,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots SW (215)
V7 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 60% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 39 knots W (267)
V6 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 23 knots WSW (237)
E7 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots WSW (240)
W5 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 31 knots WNW (296)
V5 58 dBZ 7,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (237)
E6 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (243)
J7 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (247)
H7 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (258)
L6 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (254)
F7 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (249)
C4 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (237)
B6 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (231)
T5 53 dBZ 33,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots W (281)
T7 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots S (173)
F5 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (245)
Z5 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (240)
N6 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (229)
E8 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
G8 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
X7 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (238)
I7 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 60 knots SSW (213)
H5 50 dBZ 11,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (256)
D8 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
G5 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (265)
U4 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (251)
K5 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (242)
B8 46 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W7 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots NW (306)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail