Weather Radar Maps

Milwaukee Radar
NEXRAD Station MKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
W4 66 dBZ 22,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 70% chance 80% chance 1.25 in. 29 knots WSW (247)
D2 66 dBZ 27,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots W (267)
Z2 63 dBZ 16,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (251)
L4 62 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (243)
F1 61 dBZ 36,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots SW (219)
S3 61 dBZ 22,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (242)
S5 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (223)
N5 59 dBZ 18,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (260)
D9 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots W (260)
D3 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WNW (282)
U6 55 dBZ 8,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q3 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (232)
P6 54 dBZ 12,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A4 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (250)
C5 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (223)
H6 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (236)
G4 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (260)
R0 50 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (257)
O6 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (246)
X7 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (239)
L2 49 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (279)
N2 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (241)
M6 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
R4 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (238)
I6 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
B5 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (258)
V0 45 dBZ 29,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SW (223)
J5 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
T6 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y6 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D6 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (272)
R3 42 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (254)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail