Weather Radar Maps

Milwaukee Radar
NEXRAD Station MKX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X8 65 dBZ 23,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 60% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots NW (317)
C4 64 dBZ 30,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 90% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 4 knots NNW (345)
K3 63 dBZ 25,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots E (92)
C0 62 dBZ 31,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 12 knots NNW (342)
C2 62 dBZ 16,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots N (350)
G2 61 dBZ 39,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 16 knots NW (309)
X0 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots ESE (121)
P8 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NE (47)
W9 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots NNE (20)
N1 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots N (359)
N4 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
M2 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots W (271)
G3 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NNE (13)
X2 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 2 knots WSW (242)
X1 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots ENE (73)
A9 55 dBZ 37,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots N (0)
G1 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots E (89)
J0 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Y1 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots W (271)
D4 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
K9 52 dBZ 33,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots NW (324)
B3 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (294)
J2 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots NNW (348)
V2 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (286)
B4 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (152)
O3 49 dBZ 37,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots E (94)
L2 49 dBZ 31,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NE (42)
I2 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots SSW (197)
O1 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots WNW (290)
K4 44 dBZ 34,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SW (226)
I3 44 dBZ 34,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WSW (251)
H1 44 dBZ 28,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots WSW (237)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail