Weather Radar Maps

Milwaukee Radar
NEXRAD Station MKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q4 62 dBZ 23,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (245)
Z5 62 dBZ 18,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (239)
J5 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots SW (236)
Y4 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 49 knots WSW (253)
F5 59 dBZ 19,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 20% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (244)
Y6 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (255)
T6 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WNW (284)
A6 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots W (264)
M4 57 dBZ 14,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SW (234)
Q5 56 dBZ 7,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (238)
V5 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (237)
L6 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (254)
B6 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (232)
J6 56 dBZ 11,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (217)
W5 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WNW (292)
W6 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
H5 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WSW (256)
E6 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (243)
I6 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots W (260)
C7 54 dBZ 9,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T5 53 dBZ 35,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots W (273)
X6 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
N6 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SW (233)
A7 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (245)
Q6 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots W (274)
E5 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (267)
U4 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (253)
K5 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SW (231)
D7 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F7 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
S6 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots WNW (301)
H7 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail