Weather Radar Maps

Orlando International Radar
TDWR High Definition Station MCO

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S3 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WNW (284)
I4 59 dBZ 14,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 20 knots WSW (237)
Q3 59 dBZ 19,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 15 knots SW (226)
U2 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 11 knots W (277)
N2 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (259)
V3 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (204)
A4 55 dBZ 15,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (258)
D4 55 dBZ 12,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 13 knots SW (222)
O1 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SW (230)
D3 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots W (273)
E4 52 dBZ 11,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 5 knots NNW (328)
P3 49 dBZ 5,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (225)
K4 46 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail