Weather Radar Maps

Kansas City Radar
TDWR High Definition Station MCI
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P0 64 dBZ 18,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 20% chance 50% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WSW (251)
V8 64 dBZ 16,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 20% chance 20% chance 0.75 in. 20 knots W (260)
N0 64 dBZ 15,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 20% chance 20% chance 0.75 in. 52 knots WSW (248)
T7 64 dBZ 13,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 18 knots W (259)
C1 61 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (235)
U8 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 32 knots WSW (245)
B1 60 dBZ 16,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 20% chance 40% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (261)
L0 59 dBZ 22,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (257)
X0 57 dBZ 13,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 11 knots WSW (253)
U0 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 32 knots SW (233)
Y9 56 dBZ 10,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 26 knots WSW (247)
C0 55 dBZ 15,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 30 knots WSW (256)
Q0 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (247)
V0 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M9 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (274)
O0 53 dBZ 10,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (259)
F1 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M0 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (267)
A1 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I0 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (234)
E1 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I1 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail