Weather Radar Maps

North Little Rock Radar
NEXRAD Station LZK

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q8 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots WSW (248)
I8 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (273)
Y7 55 dBZ 39,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WSW (246)
Q7 55 dBZ 41,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (249)
Y8 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SW (226)
F8 51 dBZ 38,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WSW (248)
J9 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots SW (220)
T8 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (252)
G9 48 dBZ 45,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (254)
M9 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (198)
K9 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (232)
U8 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (274)
C8 47 dBZ 44,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots W (265)
A9 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (215)
O9 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail