Weather Radar Maps

North Little Rock Radar
NEXRAD Station LZK
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J0 56 dBZ 32,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NE (42)
W0 48 dBZ 42,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
T0 45 dBZ 45,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (284)
U0 44 dBZ 47,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WSW (243)
X0 44 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail