Weather Radar Maps

Sterling Radar
NEXRAD Station LWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X3 64 dBZ 20,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 1.00 in. 4 knots NNW (327)
S2 62 dBZ 22,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (197)
I0 61 dBZ 28,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 16 knots NNW (332)
Q3 61 dBZ 21,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots NW (326)
G4 61 dBZ 7,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R2 59 dBZ 10,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (239)
V2 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (303)
Z3 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (295)
E3 49 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (329)
D4 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (289)
I3 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots NE (38)
Y3 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (295)
E4 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (244)
B2 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (250)
R3 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NW (308)
A4 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (284)
M3 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (265)
H3 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (326)
B4 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots NE (40)
H4 40 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail