Weather Radar Maps

Wilmington Radar
NEXRAD Station LTX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D5 61 dBZ 48,000 ft. 69 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Q4 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots ESE (114)
T4 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (254)
H4 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 63 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots S (170)
I4 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 2 knots W (270)
S4 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots S (185)
A5 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots WNW (299)
B5 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots NW (314)
Z4 55 dBZ 36,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 0 knots SSW (199)
E5 53 dBZ 41,000 ft. 41 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
F5 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
L4 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots ESE (117)
C5 51 dBZ 45,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NNW (328)
G5 50 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R4 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (206)
P4 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots S (169)
J4 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (167)
H5 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail