Weather Radar Maps

Wilmington Radar
NEXRAD Station LTX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H0 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots WSW (238)
A1 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 40% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WSW (240)
Y0 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 40% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (289)
T0 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 50% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (287)
Z0 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 20% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (274)
Q0 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 20% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (231)
B1 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (250)
C1 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail