Weather Radar Maps

Wilmington Radar
NEXRAD Station LTX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q2 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
I1 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SE (137)
T0 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots E (91)
N2 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots NW (321)
N1 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots NNE (18)
P2 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
E0 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NE (44)
M2 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SSE (164)
I2 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNE (12)
B2 51 dBZ 27,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots NE (46)
Z1 51 dBZ 41,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSW (213)
L2 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots ENE (61)
E1 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots E (99)
K2 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots W (270)
D0 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots E (91)
J1 47 dBZ 28,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ESE (106)
A2 46 dBZ 34,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots N (351)
D2 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WNW (303)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail