Weather Radar Maps

St. Louis Radar
NEXRAD Station LSX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N9 61 dBZ 19,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots W (279)
I9 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WSW (255)
G1 56 dBZ 39,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots W (274)
H5 53 dBZ 36,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SSW (199)
C4 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots SW (215)
Y5 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (263)
V1 52 dBZ 33,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots WSW (240)
X0 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (241)
E6 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (267)
P4 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 54 knots W (281)
Z2 51 dBZ 34,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (265)
M1 51 dBZ 12,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (254)
E2 51 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (248)
T9 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (218)
Y9 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SSW (199)
C5 49 dBZ 33,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (265)
R9 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (240)
Y6 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (243)
Y0 48 dBZ 30,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 51 knots W (265)
O3 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H2 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (277)
K3 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D9 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (247)
L0 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (243)
A5 46 dBZ 38,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots W (267)
I2 46 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (264)
N0 45 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (211)
L9 45 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q5 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B4 42 dBZ 40,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots W (262)
D5 40 dBZ 31,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
F3 37 dBZ 51,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (244)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail