Weather Radar Maps

Chicago Radar
NEXRAD Station LOT

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F8 63 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots N (6)
Y7 61 dBZ 34,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 14 knots NW (304)
D9 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (287)
T8 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots N (8)
K7 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WNW (284)
K8 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (293)
Z8 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots W (264)
U7 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (348)
Y8 51 dBZ 8,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I9 50 dBZ 11,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (342)
M9 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NNW (332)
E9 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (316)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail