Weather Radar Maps

Chicago Radar
NEXRAD Station LOT

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F4 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots WSW (240)
B4 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (296)
M5 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots SW (231)
V4 54 dBZ 33,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (9)
R2 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots NNW (333)
J5 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (345)
I5 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NNW (335)
C4 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail