Weather Radar Maps

North Platte Radar
NEXRAD Station LNX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
O5 67 dBZ 17,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 80% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 8 knots WNW (294)
J0 67 dBZ 18,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 70% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots E (99)
P7 63 dBZ 18,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 90% chance 90% chance 1.25 in. New Cell
N6 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 14 knots SSE (163)
I7 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 43 knots SE (134)
H4 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SW (231)
E7 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots SSE (148)
M7 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 20% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (249)
Y6 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots ESE (122)
U6 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots W (262)
H7 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots N (349)
Q7 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
B7 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (215)
I6 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots NNE (23)
O6 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots E (80)
F7 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SE (126)
D7 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (177)
L7 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNE (17)
W1 46 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (278)
J7 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (346)
Z6 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ESE (114)
I2 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (141)
D5 43 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots ESE (107)
A7 42 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NE (43)
O7 42 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ENE (72)
S7 40 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R7 40 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T7 37 dBZ 5,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E5 36 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots ESE (123)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail