Weather Radar Maps

North Platte Radar
NEXRAD Station LNX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F3 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 54 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 23 knots W (262)
D4 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (242)
T4 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 47 knots N (359)
M2 51 dBZ 27,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (267)
V1 50 dBZ 33,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (268)
M4 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (271)
P4 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (272)
H4 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (251)
K2 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots S (171)
M3 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (251)
N4 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NNW (336)
S1 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (289)
Z4 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X3 40 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (318)
E4 38 dBZ 23,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SSW (210)
S4 34 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WNW (282)
P3 34 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail