Weather Radar Maps

New Orleans Radar
NEXRAD Station LIX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X9 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots S (176)
A3 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots S (170)
S4 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SSE (164)
W4 56 dBZ 37,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots S (179)
K1 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (205)
D4 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SSE (161)
H4 55 dBZ 39,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots W (274)
E8 55 dBZ 12,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (206)
S0 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SSE (160)
X5 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots S (179)
O6 53 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M3 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SSW (209)
J6 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots S (189)
R6 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSE (153)
L5 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (189)
S1 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
U0 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (202)
H9 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (186)
G4 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (231)
E3 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (207)
P3 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (201)
X8 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (202)
M1 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J0 48 dBZ 8,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSE (149)
W1 47 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SW (219)
N8 47 dBZ 28,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots S (179)
J5 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E2 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (187)
G2 46 dBZ 23,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B0 45 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SSE (166)
M6 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots SSW (209)
G6 42 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (190)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail