Weather Radar Maps

New Orleans Radar
NEXRAD Station LIX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q8 60 dBZ 25,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (238)
R0 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (273)
G6 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (230)
D2 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (241)
Y3 51 dBZ 42,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (267)
I7 50 dBZ 35,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (260)
N1 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (266)
C7 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (273)
Z4 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (287)
U1 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (234)
Y4 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B7 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I5 45 dBZ 25,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (259)
E8 45 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J4 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (273)
P5 44 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WSW (255)
V8 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L5 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (274)
F9 42 dBZ 25,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
W0 42 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I8 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (241)
T5 40 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (265)
Z2 40 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (268)
O5 38 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (222)
D4 35 dBZ 8,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (266)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail