Weather Radar Maps

Lake Charles Radar
NEXRAD Station LCH

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N5 63 dBZ 35,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots SSW (192)
P2 62 dBZ 37,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 27 knots SSE (167)
M1 62 dBZ 37,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots SW (232)
F5 61 dBZ 42,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots S (190)
A7 60 dBZ 46,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 31 knots W (271)
G6 60 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots SW (234)
I0 59 dBZ 42,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots W (262)
C6 59 dBZ 39,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots SW (232)
K0 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots NW (314)
G5 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots NNE (28)
R8 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots SSW (204)
Q0 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SW (214)
Q4 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NW (308)
R1 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots W (262)
Z4 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots S (191)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail