Weather Radar Maps

Lake Charles Radar
NEXRAD Station LCH

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J5 75 dBZ 40,000 ft. 59 kg/m² 100% chance 100% chance 3.25 in. 31 knots W (271)
V7 61 dBZ 19,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (246)
O8 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
R4 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (237)
H8 57 dBZ 38,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 52 knots WSW (256)
Z0 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (240)
B8 56 dBZ 29,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (195)
Q4 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (254)
Z5 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SSW (209)
C7 56 dBZ 10,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (248)
T0 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots W (267)
H9 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 43 knots W (265)
H6 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots W (279)
A9 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (273)
V8 48 dBZ 27,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail