Weather Radar Maps

Jackson Radar
NEXRAD Station JKL

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K9 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (274)
O8 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots W (266)
D9 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (264)
U8 58 dBZ 16,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (290)
Y8 57 dBZ 29,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots WNW (288)
E3 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (271)
V9 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots W (278)
Y9 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (265)
I6 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots NW (308)
A5 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (267)
O7 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (277)
O5 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (303)
M0 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
C4 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (299)
K0 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
L7 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (234)
G6 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (296)
M8 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (283)
W9 53 dBZ 11,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (277)
Z9 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (262)
C8 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (239)
E0 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSE (158)
D0 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots NNW (336)
N8 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (279)
E9 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (287)
U7 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (285)
C9 49 dBZ 45,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots WNW (292)
C0 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (305)
J0 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I9 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 49 knots W (275)
F8 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (280)
S8 44 dBZ 35,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SW (233)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail