Weather Radar Maps

Jacksonville Radar
NEXRAD Station JAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X0 62 dBZ 27,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 17 knots W (275)
C3 61 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (237)
V1 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (260)
P0 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots W (281)
B3 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (324)
K1 56 dBZ 14,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots S (173)
J3 56 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W2 55 dBZ 17,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (261)
V2 55 dBZ 13,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (314)
H3 53 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I3 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q2 50 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (261)
G3 46 dBZ 23,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (247)
H2 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (222)
L3 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K3 43 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A2 42 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (254)
F3 39 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (242)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail